I.B.S. provides comprehensive service and maintenance for all the equipment that we supply. The technical service department centrally manages service contracts, repair and maintenance protocols and logistics, utilising a network of 8 service centres in 8 major cities and 33 service points throughout the rest of the country. This enables us to respond to service requests in a timely manner.
In our sophisticated monitoring centre we manage and co-ordinate all the service and maintenance on a 24/7 basis across Ukraine. All customers are regularly provided with reports on the status of their equipment and the technical services they require. We process more than 35,000 service tickets a year.
For better co-operation with each of our clients we have created several models of service. Depending on needs and the quantity of equipment, our clients can choose the most suitable model, either a standard, central, or outsourcing model.
Main types of service:
- equipment diagnostics, repair and maintenance;
- spare parts replacement;
- prevention, testing and adjustment;
- installation and software support;
- repair after vandalism act, mishandling and uncertified service;
- additional equipment repair;
- cooperation with CIT and service companies;
- technical support;
- other types of service on request.
Our team consists of certified engineers. Their qualification level is confirmed by yearly local training and testing from our partners (DieboldNixdorf and GLORY). After completion of training all engineers get appropriate certificates.
If you have any questions concerning service support, please contact us or fill the inquiry form.
- Wincor Nixdorf Official Authorised Partner from 2002
- GLORY Official Authorised Partner from 2004
- Wincor Nixdorf Top Seller 2003 / 2005
- Wincor Nixdorf Largest Customer in the World 2006
- Wincor Nixdorf Best Growth Rate 2007
- Diebold Nixdorf Proactive Engagement Banking 2019
- GLORY Outstanding Performance, FY 2017 – 2018
- GLORY Authorised Service Partner 2018 – 2021